1926 Paco Type Speedster For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Paco Type Speedster For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Montgomery on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

Early take off set of 1926-27 rdstr/coupe fenders, with nice original front & rear bumpers & correct brackets brackets, Sold as a package only. Best used fenders I have ever come across in 50 yrs of T collecting. $2000. Fenders are sandblasted and primed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

And I thought I might see a 26 Paco type speedster for sale here...

Good luck with the sale of your fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Has the 1926 Paco Type Speedster already been sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Montgomery on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:35 am:

Boat tailed Speedster is still available Also fenders are full set front & rear, mint tail light, headlamp bar and some other pcs. All nice not the usual hedge row stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAVID ABRAMSON on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Hi Ed!

any way to get a picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Montgomery on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 07:41 am:

I have never been able to post pics on this web site. Therefore plz go to Craigs list Rochester NY where car is listed with lots of data and 7 pics. Under Cars for sale Model T Ford. Thanks Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 07:50 am:

This link might help
https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/6069190603.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration