What speedometer parts are needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: What speedometer parts are needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

My T has a Stewart Warner 160 in the dash and nothing else. What else would I need to purchase to hook it up? I looked at different parts and don't want to buy anything that won't work. Is everything available from vendors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Duh! I have a 24 Fordor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 05:11 am:

John, you missed the necessary cable by just a couple of days. Some were offered in these classifieds. Then you need a swivel joint, part no1913 and the mounting bracket for the swivel. All these details are in Russ Furstnow's excellent speedometer book.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

and somewhat deep pockets to buy the missing parts. Check sold for prices on Ebay, that will show what the market prices are.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration