Early hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 06:36 am:

I have two early hubcaps with the tall script.Both have excellent threads, no splits and are in good shape. One has some bruising on the octagon an a very small dent.

US $60 the two, standard airmail postage included.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:22 am:

Alan, I will buy them. Bill Hoffer. I,lol pm you with my email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:30 am:

PM sent. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 06:29 am:

Hello, Allan! I have been trying to reach you to get you paid. Please contact me so we can complete this transaction. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 01:57 am:

William, I have sent two emails to williamhoffer@gmail.com. Have you another email address?

Allan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration