WTB Curved Tail Pipe And / Or Entire Muffler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Curved Tail Pipe And / Or Entire Muffler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Per my Forum post a couple of days ago, I believe I need to buy a curved tailpipe.

Also, the muffler gets hot enough to heat up the rear floor boards; perhaps I need an entirely new muffler? Or, perhaps the current one is mounted wrong...? If so, please weigh in here.

In any case, the curved tailpipe looks mandatory.

Please let me know if you have one you'd part with.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

Heating up the floorboards is typical Model T.
For a new tapered tail pipe: https://www.modeltford.com/item/4025ETP.aspx
In years past we before they were available reproduction we would make one from the tapering neck of a shovel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

Thank you, Layden.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration