For sale 1913-14 Corcoran headlamps 1 pair best I have seen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1913-14 Corcoran headlamps 1 pair best I have seen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

This is one very nice pair of 1914-14 Corcoran head lights
one has a cracked lens and reflector the other lamp is great
there is one tiny ding on top of brass ( see photo's ) very tiny the other has a very tiny crack in the brass door these are the nicest original lamps I have had
700.00 for the pair plus actual ups w/ ins.
815-633-7244 Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Going to t bay, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Sold, thank you forum. Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration