Bosch Du4 DUAL for sale. Hot!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch Du4 DUAL for sale. Hot!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

This is the rare Bosch Du4 DUAL! It allows you to start on battery and switch to magneto. Not only is it rare, but it is the early brass version. This came off of a running 1910 olds. It's hot, I shocked myself with it and I think I'm still twitching a little.
I do not know too much about these other than what I have mentioned. It comes with an impulse coupling and the fiber coupler.
$500
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

The rotation is clockwise, but DU4 magnetos can be reversed if needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Only need the opposite point plate or have one copy
To copy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

$475

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

$450

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

$425

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

$400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

top, thats a good deal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

$375

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:40 am:

$350

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve fleming on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 07:21 am:

$250 plus freight to australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Sold for $350

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Payt Sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration