WTB Fender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Fender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

I would like to buy a passenger side front fender for a 24-25 roadster in really good condition. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Original paint, $350.

a

b

c

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 10:11 am:

That looks like a nice one but is different than the one I have on the drivers side. The raised bead on this one goes under the side apron, and mine goes around the outside edge of the side apron. but thanks for sending pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:49 am:

David -- The fender Layden has is correct for a '24-5. The one you describe is for an earlier car. If you want to match it, ask for a '17-23 fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

1917-1922 do not have the lip that hangs down in front by the headlamp hole.
This fender is 1925 cars and 1926-1927 trucks only. So I believe!
If your left front has the lip and bead to match apron it would be 1923-1924 era high radiator cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Actually, that fender Layden has shown is commonly known as a '24 - '25 "commercial" fender. It has the matching valance apron on the front to go with the '24 - '25 lower radiator splash shield and the TT trucks didn't have splash aprons - I have my Gramps' 1924 TT that he bought new and it has those front fenders.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration