Manifold with hole WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Manifold with hole WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

Does anyone have a manifold like this? It has a boss with a hole coming out of the bottom of it between 2 and 3. Lousy picture I know, but that is all I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

I have one in my manifold collection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Looks like the exhaust part to a "Controllable Holley Manifold", see page 306 of Murray Fahnestock's book, "The Model T Ford Owner". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Still a-lookin'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanne on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Looks like it would make a cool setup for a dual exhaust... you'd need almost a custom-bent 90 degree L attached to it to miss the intake, but that would be pretty nifty. Or at least pretty different!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Tom, I sent you a PM, there is one on Ebay right now, the listing ends in 15 hours. I have no connection to the seller or the listing.

Hopefully, you're one of the folks watching the listing. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration