FOR SALE; SPLIT RIM JACK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; SPLIT RIM JACK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 04:04 am:

Split Rim Jack $49.00. 17 inch jack. Note the handle has been welded. Jack works good. If you have 450 X 21 inch split rims this tool will make it much easier to change a tire if you are out on the road. Please include $18.75 for shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 04:05 am:

Split Rim Jack;

split rim jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

To See the entire jack move the picture to the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 12:57 pm:

Dave, How much is that 4 ball Kingston in the background? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

John: I need to find some time to install both plates. Someone has taken them out. I will sell it as is for $60.00. I think I have enough plates to fit both ends and they will be included. It will have an original spray needle and lock nut.
If you are interested I will spend some time somehow today on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

Split Rim Jack is still for sale. Its a GOOD ONE. If you blow a tire on a long tour you will wish you had this one with you under the back seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Email sent, i will take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 01:55 am:

Split Rim Jack has been spoken for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 07:20 am:

The above split rim Jack is spoken for but I have more. I will post a picture of one of the others today. If interested in one of the other Jacks please refer to it as number #6. I will have a picture of #6 later today, time permitting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration