FOR SALE; EARLY FRONT MOTOR MOUNT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; EARLY FRONT MOTOR MOUNT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 04:36 am:

Early Front Motor Mount; $29.00. No cracks or repairs.
Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 04:36 am:

Early Front Motor Mount:

early front motor mount

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Can I buy this set?
I don't know if you ever got any of my other messages

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Mark, I will put your name on it and hold it for you. I get so many messages that I don't know if I got your messages or not. Plus I was in Montana for 5 days and may have missed them. m

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Are you going to bakersfield?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Mark: I don't think I will be going to Bakersfield. I just returned from Montana and Chickasha so I have had enough traveling for awhile. I will check around and see who is gong from here and if anyone is going I will let you know. Most of the guys that usually go are not going this year for some reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

Did you receive my check for the motor mount

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 01:22 am:

Mark I got your payment Saturday and have it packed and ready to ship tomorrow (Monday).

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration