Brass cam bushings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass cam bushings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:56 am:

I recently purchased a reground cam that came with a pair of new brass cam bushings (front and middle positions). Can anyone comment on the benefits and required clearances for these bushings? Apparently they came with the cam from the cam-grinder. The new brass front bushing is allowing about 0.030" end play and I'm thinking that this is a little too much. Thanks : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:36 am:

I have some nos steel ones, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration