26-7 ford model T coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-7 ford model T coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

the car is a project vehicle with many many parts that come with it. I'm trying to post pictures of the car but it is saying they are the wrong size (too big)
it is listed on ebay under ford model t coupe. any suggestions on picture size?
thanks for any and all help.
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

I use a photo resizer app on my tablet to shrink photos. You could copy and post a link to the ebay listing too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1927-Ford-Model-T-coupe-/322473000921?&_trksid=p2056016. m2518.l4276

ok here is the link, James thank you a bunch
greg

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration