For Sale: Brass Monocle Winsdshield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Brass Monocle Winsdshield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

I bought a couple of these brass monocle windshield frames years ago. This one still needs the groove cut in it for the glass and the holes drilled for the mounting bracket. $85 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

These are beautiful once machined . I have on on my 14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Still Available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Larry: Hi From Iowa: I pmd you right away - Did you get my mess? Let me know if I have it? I do have a use for it! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Hello John, Sent you a couple private messages back, but didn't hear anything. Maybe check your spam folder. Or feel free to call me.
Larry
412-952-3239

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration