Parts wanted for Model"T"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts wanted for Model"T"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By donald O. weaver on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Wanted wheels manufactured by firestone with triangular lock ring for 30x31/2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Donald, I'm trying to picture what you're looking for. Generally Firestone had a triangular wedge ring to hold the rim onto the wheel felloe by wedges with bolts through them,if it was a lockring type,a bead ring went onto the rim after the tire,then a Z shaped lockring went into the recess and the bead ring came back out over the edge of the lockring holding it in place. Any bells ringing? I do have three Clevweld 30 x 3 1/2 rims with lockrings that some guys put on the front of TT trucks and heavier delivery vehicles if they would be of any interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:33 am:

I have the wheels not the rims Made by Firestone, Contact me if interested, Thanks, Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration