Wanted:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Mermel on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Want Model T Brass accessory front Bumper Assembly....
Years ago, a Mr. Bonar sold these......

Harold Mermel of NJ
732-939-2868 Cell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Helps to put what you are looking for in the title. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

it helps Mark but we both looked. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

I didn't. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 02:24 pm:

LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

I did......... I don't have anything brass, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Harold,I have everything you need except the brass bumper tube which is available from McAlister-Car. I want $175.00. for the brackets,springs & bolts. Tim 216-447-0437.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration