FOR SALE; VERY GOOD U- JOINT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; VERY GOOD U- JOINT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 02:40 am:

U-JOINT; $55.00, This is a very good U-Joint That has NO SLOP. GOOD u-joints are hard to come by and new ones are as high as $100.00 in the catalogs. This one is as good as any new one and you will save money to spend some where else on your T. Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 02:40 am:

U-Joint;

u-joint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 08:16 am:

The first picture does not have enough light so I tried a picture of #12 laying down.

picture number 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

I too this U-Joint outside and got a little better picture.

U Joint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Dave, I'll add this to the wrench as well. Thank you, MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 05:05 am:

U=Joint Spoken for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

U=Joint Spoken For

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration