Looking to borrow a Ruckstell manual

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking to borrow a Ruckstell manual
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Falconer, Saskatchewan, Canada on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Anyone in western Canada have the service/repair manual for a large drum (car) Ruckstell I can borrow? Between shipping, duty and currency exchange I would rather not buy something I'll only use once.

Send me a pm or call me at 30six two66 four300

Thanks,

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/unknown-year/ruckstellaxlemccalley.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Allan: Them thar good ole boy's in Missourah are pretty good.
As they say back there "That was really neighborly of him".The one he sent is a very good guide to re-build and repair. In fact I am trying to finish up a small drum and It has been to bad here to finish it, I have to put the seals , bearing sleeves and bearings and Rocky's on and then the wheels and install it, and at my age I'm taking it easy!
Good luck on your project, and don't rush it. as if you do you may make an error, been there and done that!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration