FS three Cleveweld 30x3 1/2 rims with lockrings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS three Cleveweld 30x3 1/2 rims with lockrings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Good straight rims with lockrings,one ring is dinged,otherwise just surface rust with maybe a bit of pitting. Any of these I've had in the past went to T collectors for the front of TT trucks,heavier delivery vehicles ,etc. I do not have wheels or matching steel felloes or felloe bands to go with them. My pictures are still too big to put on here,if anyone interested wants to PM me,I'll return msg with pics. $350 for three including shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Rims are sold pending payment. Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration