1922 Chassis with running engine with sheetmetal for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 Chassis with running engine with sheetmetal for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

I have a nice 1922 "T" Chassis for sale , great running engine, good rear axle , Tight front axle,Low Firewall, steering column, Good wheels, Front fenders & rear hack fenders, Ready for a wooden truck body and your good to go, Call to discuss or e-mail for pictures, Asking $4,900, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanne on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Hey Dennis,

I don't have your number, but could you possibly shoot me an email with some pictures? I may be interested...

My email is lassenforge --(at) -- gmail --(dot)-- com...

Thank you!

Susanne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:20 am:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration