1922 Chassis with running engine with sheetmetal for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 Chassis with running engine with sheetmetal for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

I have a nice 1922 "T" Chassis for sale , great running engine, good rear axle , Tight front axle,Low Firewall, steering column, Good wheels, Front fenders & rear hack fenders, Ready for a wooden truck body and your good to go, Call to discuss or e-mail for pictures, Asking $4,900, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanne on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Hey Dennis,

I don't have your number, but could you possibly shoot me an email with some pictures? I may be interested...

My email is lassenforge --(at) -- gmail --(dot)-- com...

Thank you!

Susanne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 08:20 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 10:44 am:

New price, $3,900 must go soon, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 09:53 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Susanne -- It's a long way from CT to CA. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wightman on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Me too.....I'm in Florida.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Ask freighter Jim, I'm sure he wouldn't be that expensive to get it to either of you Mike or Dave, Just a thought, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 09:53 am:

Dennis,
I sent you a PM with my email address and contact information.
Thanks,
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration