FOR SALE; WRIST PIN WRENCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; WRIST PIN WRENCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 05:21 am:

Wrist Pin Wrench; $29.00. Good wrench. Used when a socket can not fit over the wrist pin bolt because the head of the bolt is too close to the con rod. I find I use one of these tools a lot. Tool is in good shape with no wear. Please include $9.15 for shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 05:22 am:

Wrist Pin Wrench;

wrist pin wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

Wrist Pin Wrench Spoken for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 02:10 am:

I still have another wrist pin wrench for the same price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration