FOR SALE; WRIST PIN WRENCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; WRIST PIN WRENCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 05:21 am:

Wrist Pin Wrench; $29.00. Good wrench. Used when a socket can not fit over the wrist pin bolt because the head of the bolt is too close to the con rod. I find I use one of these tools a lot. Tool is in good shape with no wear. Please include $9.15 for shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 05:22 am:

Wrist Pin Wrench;

wrist pin wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

Wrist Pin Wrench Spoken for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 02:10 am:

I still have another wrist pin wrench for the same price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 02:39 am:

Bump;

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 01:12 am:

I use a wrist pin wrench like the one above for sale on every motor rebuild. They are so much easier to use.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration