WTB 26-27 rear wire wheel hubs.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 26-27 rear wire wheel hubs.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 04:37 am:

WTB. Rear wheel hubs n brake drums. 26-27.
Brian.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

Brian I have two rear wire wheel hubs one is missing ONE stud. Can be bought out of Langs. I am asking $150.00 for the one missing the one stud
one stud

I am asking $155.00 for the one with complete studs. I should have a picture some time today.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

I will try the picture of the second hub with all its lugs intact.

hub#2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Dave sent you a pm with my cell number, please call me!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration