Wanted to buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Someone stole my Model T winged radiator cap, been in my family since the 1930's, need a replacement, and thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:40 am:

My email for the radiator cap is jpuryear@wildblue.net, thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Got a photo, by chance ? There were several styles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

No photo as such, have one taken at a distance but you can't tell much about it. My best description would be that the two wings went upward in a V configuration, they sat on a swan/goose and his/her neck and head went forward, I always thought it was pretty, and you didn't see many.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Grady, I hate to hear that but it is good to see you on the forum. I haven't made it to Texas for the last couple winters but think of you every time somebody talks about Fredricksburg. Hope you are doing well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration