Front Drive Oil Pump-Speedster, Racer, Rajo, Fronty

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Front Drive Oil Pump-Speedster, Racer, Rajo, Fronty
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

Model T Camshaft driven front cover oil pump for sale. Nicely made adapter using I believe a Mellings M37 Pump. Pump turns as it should includes an adapter that threads onto the camshaft holding the camshaft gear and drives the pump. Only downside I can see is that it may need an notch to provide clearance for the bolt that holds the cover to the pan. $250 shipped free in the Continental United States. Do not message me, email me using the email shown. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Sold, thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:42 am:

Still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 08:55 am:

I have a "dumb" question! How does one run Ignition when using such a setup? A very neat piece for a speedster? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 09:59 am:

John, just my two cents worth, meaning no disrespect. There is NO SUCH THING as a "dumb" question, we (all), (everyone of us) at one time have started at the bottom of the totem pole of knowledge. Like most that did, we ALL learn something everyday and I'm lov'n it. This FORUM has been a god send, I read every word, try to put things together, understanding the whole picture better. If I run into trouble, I call my new friend Marv Konradt and bug the hell outta him for an answer. Thanks Marv and all the others that are understanding and patient with us less knowledgeable people. Like I said, for myself "I learn something new everyday and I'm lov'n it".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Side drive magneto in place of generator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

Tough to see in the picture but a magneto is where the generator would have been. Obviously not too practical for a street driven car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Could be. The battery should be good for head and tail lights and even starter if kept charged before use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Hi From Iowa: Thanks for the answer on Ignition! I don't know why I did not realize gen replaced by side drive mag would work? You Folks Are Awesome not only with Knowledge but willing to Share!! Thanks John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration