WTB: 21" demountable wheel and tire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 21" demountable wheel and tire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

After working on my 27 Tudor all winter, we assembled the car this weekend, including the newly respoked wheels I got done at Stutzeman' shop in Ohio. The only problem was that one of my demountable wheel rims somehow was bent and couldn't be put on my wheel. I am using my spare but would be very interested in buying a new rim with a nice tire mounted. I could go new but thought I'd see what might be available here first.

Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration