Wanted: 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 06:18 am:

I'm looking for an unrestored or old restoration 1911 Touring with patina. I'd like to find one with original leather interior as well as original engine. I'm interested in the car that needs TLC and not a fully restored beauty. I know they are out there, so if you know of anyone who may be willing to part with one, please call me at 586-651-5760; I have cash and am a serious buyer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

Bill check this one out on the HCCA Classifieds. I don't know anything about the car or seller. Just passing this info along.

http://www.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration