FOR SALE; EARLY TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; EARLY TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:04 am:

Brake Drum; $110.00, The drum has some of the best lugs that I have seen. Very little filing will be required. Smooth running surface without a bit rivet mark. The drum must have seen very little use. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson 2116 Charro St. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:05 am:

Trani Brake Drum;

brake drum early

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:06 am:

Lugs on Brake Drum;

lugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Pearson on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 03:35 am:

Dave, I would like to have the drum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Pearson on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 03:39 am:

Dave,
If you could send me a note off line and I will make arrangements.
Thanks, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 07:05 am:

Above number 5 drum spoken for but I have more good ones at the same price. Please refer to number 11 for more information.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration