New, Reproduction Brass Motometer and Dogbone Cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New, Reproduction Brass Motometer and Dogbone Cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 09:53 am:

A new brass Model T moto-meter and matching brass dog-bone radiator cap. These are new, never mounted and still in their original packaging. The price is 60.00 for both POSTPAID in the continental US. More for shipping outside the US. Paypal accepted. Email: motoringicons(AT)hotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274. I DO NOT check pms. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

I will take.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

I have another brass motometer set for sale same as above. I also have a chrome set which is just like the brass set but has the Boyce logo instead of the Ford logo. Same price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

I'll take it

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration