Want to buy a complete SpeedometerStewart for 1911

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy a complete SpeedometerStewart for 1911
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Hi,

I would like to buy a complete kit of Speedometer Stewart for my Touring 1911. I need all items.

Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

Pictured is a Warner brand speedometer. Are you looking for a Warner or a Stewart? While at this time they were both owned by the same parent company they were 2 separate brands and few parts interchange. Ford used Stewart and not Warner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Hi Laydean,

My mistake I took the wrong picture.

The accurate one in Bruce McCalley book is Model 26 Stewart for 1911.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:59 pm:

Bruce McCalley said:
Very early 1911 cars used either the Stewart Model 24 or Model 26, but only model 26 was used after early January 1911.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Find one from Russ Furstnow

Thank you MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration