FOR SALE; STEERING GEAR BALL ARM {PITMAN ARM)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; STEERING GEAR BALL ARM {PITMAN ARM)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 06:57 am:

Pitman Arm: $29.00. I have a pile of steering columns, in fact I give them away to anyone making another purchase. I have saved many of the pitman arms that mike out the best. Please include $6.80 shipping
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont,Co. 80504 .
Phone 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:56 am:

Still have pitman arms, Walk ins only!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

I don't know what happened but I can no longer receive email messages. I will have it fixed as soon as I can. Until I get it fixed please use phone number above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 03:00 am:

Email now fixed, let me know if you need a pmitman arm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 03:00 am:

I meant to say PITMAN ARM,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:46 am:

I have only kept the ones with a complete balls. In other wards they all have near perfect ends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Pitman Arms:

pitman arms 1

pitman arms 2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration