FS: Very Unique MN Dealership Promotional Item

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Very Unique MN Dealership Promotional Item
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

I have NEVER seen another pair of these before - amazing they survived 90+ years. Clip on sunglasses/sun shades. Brass clips and brass frame marked:

Lincoln Ford Fordson
Pankow Bros.
Real Service
Kiester, Minn.

Glasses are in NOS condition and come with original paper envelope that shows how to attach them to your cap.

Exceptionally unique Ford dealer giveaway. Do not anticipate you'll find another (especially with the envelope) anytime soon. Would look great on your cap or on the front seat of your T (especially for a T owner in Minnesota).

$85.00 plus shipping. Contact via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Hi Ron, I sent you a Pm, I will take them, Thanks, Bob P.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Spoken for, pending payment (and they're going to Minnesota)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

Kiester, Minnesota is currently featured in the national advertising campaign of a very well known product:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJRAsFxMoT0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:41 pm:

Don Booth found a pair of those inside a door, when he dismantled our Fordor.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration