1913 4 Ball Carb looks NOS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 4 Ball Carb looks NOS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

This one is as near NOS as I have ever seen. I was told it came out of a museum display. Shows no wear, original float and needle and seat are perfect. No dirt or residue in the bowl. All caps are as new. Interesting that it was covered in some kind of varnish like coating inside and out. I bead blasted the outside gently but have not polished it. Looks great, should bolt on and run like a new one. I have not run it and as far as I can tell it has never had fuel in it.

Since a lot of the original balls are not all that round I will include a set of new correct size and weight balls if you want.

Note the 1913 stamped into the side of the flange.

$500 with shipping paid in US. Paypal, Check, Money Order. Stan Howe
406 949 3448 stanhowemt@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration