FS Jumbo Giant Transmission

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Jumbo Giant Transmission
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 08:22 am:

Jumbo Giant, have plan for adapter to be made. $250 in Colorado, pictures by email. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Where in Colorado? What is missing? I am new to Model T's, forgive my ignorance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

That's what happens when you don't add your location with your name. Makes it extra hard to see your location

Please add yours and Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

I would like to add my location to mine but can't figure out how

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

go under user profile. then to "user information about you"...fill out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Scott, welcome to the affliction. Location is near Greeley. And is missing the coupling. I do have the plan to have one machined hence the price. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Still interested in this. I will be in Grand Junction next month but doubt I will have time to get over the mountains to get this as it will eat up a day of an already tight schedule. I will see if any Colorado friends can help me

Is there anyone who makes these couplers?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration