FS 48" Stewart Speedometer Casing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 48" Stewart Speedometer Casing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 12:43 am:

48" Stewart steel speedometer casing $60.00 with USPS priority mailing. Scot Taylor. email: roadster@olypen.com. 360 460-7500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 02:53 am:

I'll take it. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 03:30 am:

Scot, I forgot to mention I sent an email to you about 1 something AM on the speedo cable, in case my email got sent to spam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Scot that fine if Benjamin needs it. It's his

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration