WTB-Accessory foot feed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB-Accessory foot feed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Wanted to buy - I am looking for an accessory foot feed set up for my speedster. None of the vendors has them and don't know when they will get them. If you have one you would sell, either send me a PM or and email to daplank@bellsouth.net with your price.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Did you want Right or Left footed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Just to let anyone know that might be interested, I got an email with an offer from a Trevor Fonner. Beware. He's a scammer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Simmang on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

I have a Texas T Parts foot throttle for '26,'27 ford. Part #3535-26/27. New. Want $70.00+postage. You can call me #979-540-6434. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Don, I will call you tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Owen - Elizabethtown, KY on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

Dennis, Lang's sells a foot feed gas petal Item # A-GPEDPNA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

Dennis, Just use your left hand on the gas lever and your knee on the wheel and you can easily shift that Warford with your right hand Except if your making a turn and have to hand signal!!

LOL Please make a video...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration