FS: 1914 - early 1916 Rear Passenger Side Door w/ Hinge and Latch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1914 - early 1916 Rear Passenger Side Door w/ Hinge and Latch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 01:39 am:

I have had this door hanging in my barn for a couple years. I thought it was for a later touring, so kept it, but it turns out to be straight across the top, so is a 1914 door. The wood seems to be fairly solid.

It is a 1914 to early 1916 from what I could gather. Had bit of a misunderstanding before, and thought it was for 14 only until I realized I was mixing the rear and front doors! Has the hinge and latch.

Original wood and rusted up latch. A small less than dime size hole in the lower left side, and a ding in the right side.

There were many makers of 1914 touring bodies, and I do not know what this came off of, so it may take some work to get it to fit.

Asking $95.00 for the whole lot plus shipping.

I take paypal or usps money orders

PM me for details.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

$85 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

$85 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

top, has the hinge as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration