Radiator cap needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Radiator cap needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 03:21 am:

I need a radiator cap with a hole for a motometer or one that can be drilled for a motometer. I want one with patina, not a new one. Tommy 828-726-7664 call or text. thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Tommy, I have a couple.If you send me address,I will give you the best one.You pay postage only. It is as found condition,lots of patina.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Jack,you are a tough guy to deal with! Happy Easter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration