Wanted 1909-1910 parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 1909-1910 parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By t med on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 11:51 am:

wanted atwood castle #84 headlamps, side lamps# 104, taillamp #120. one piece pan, sq hole trans cover. all three pedals. top latching mechanism that go's on the outer side of the top, for the free standing top. 09-10 steering wheel or spider.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

Hi welcome to the forum/classifieds I see this is your first posting. I do not have the parts you are looking for but would like to suggest you post over on the regular forum a little about your project. keep your eyes on ebay if your aren't, Castle lamps come up every so often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Nice Mitchells.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

I have the tail light and think I have one side of the side lights. I'll email you tomorrow and let you know. 84 headlights are pretty hard to get.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Sorry for posting this here.
The mechanics photo was supposed to go on the forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration