F/S: 1919 - 1925 7 wire wiring harness and switch wiring harenss. NIB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S: 1919 - 1925 7 wire wiring harness and switch wiring harenss. NIB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Got my project done and these two, new in the bag, original style wiring harnesses are left over. Full commutator 7 wire harness and switch wiring harness in separate bags, from the L vendor.
Their part numbers and prices and details are:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/5042.aspx
5042 Switch Wiring Harness Original Style 1919 t 1925
$21.95 plus shipping

https://www.modeltford.com/item/5031.aspx
5031 Wiring Harness 7 wire original style
1919 1925 $31.75

Bags never opened. Save a few dollars and I'lll pay the shipping handling to the lower 48 states via USPS first class mail.

$30 for the full harness. $20 for the switch harness and $45 for both. Or I'll trade for a WWI wooden .30 ammo box. (never hurts to ask)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

I'll take it. Sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Sent you another pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Sold and shipped. Thanks Richard.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration