1926 Touring for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Touring for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Honzay Mpls, MN on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

My family is selling my father's 1926 touring and the remainder of his parts collection. I have included the best pictures I have available at this time. We are asking $5000/Best offer. Buying everything has merit. The spare set of wire wheels has brand new tires and tubes and could be put on the car. The extra 27 engine was professionally checked several years ago and ran well at that time.
There are 10 very good quality wire wheels with ten mounted tires and 11 wire wheel hubs.
This car has been driven less than 200 miles in the past 30 years. The windshield is replacement safety glass, the front axle has new bushings, the interior is not finished and there are no correct top bows. Sufficient parts to complete an extra 27 chassis are included.
The car is in Sacramento, CA. I am in Minnesota. I loaded other pictures on Dec 28, 2016 at 3:28PM. Anyone interested in contacting me for more info, PMs are best as I am hard to reach by phone at this time of year. 612-812-6632 Tony Honzay 26 touring1926 touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Honzay Mpls, MN on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Sold. Thank you mtfca. Tony Honzay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Good deal for sure. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration