WTB Brass Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Brass Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Does anyone have a new or fairly new Brassworks FLAT TUBE radiator? I currently have the original Ford radiator on the car and it works outstandingly well in normal operation. However I don't know how it will hold up in a parade in 95 degree weather and that's not the day I'd like to find out so I'm trying to get a jump on it. Thanks, Jerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

P.S. Should have mentioned that it's for a 1915 touring. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Hasbrouck on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

Hi My name is nick Hasbrouck and live in Vero beach Flordia and am restoring a 1915 model T.I have a band new in the box brass works brass radiator I may be willing to sell.I a looking to have my car judged and the one I bought is a flat tube not knowing at the time I needed a round tube.This is a brand new in the origanal box never installed brassworks radiator that sells for $1300 plus shipping.I would sell this one for $1100 plus shipping I can send pictures if your intrested.Thanks Nick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration