HELP- I need a useable u joint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: HELP- I need a useable u joint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 02:14 am:

Any got a good, useable ujoint that I can buy? Mine has been rebuilt with needle bearings and I am reluctant to use it after hearing a lot of bad things about needle bearing joints.
Call of fax 828-726-7664 Tommy
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Track down Dave Huson..he usually has plenty of 'em in good shape, very reasonable. He almost always has ads here to get his number from. Just scroll around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 10:11 am:

I have a few. PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration