For Sale 1918 Model T Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1918 Model T Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

For Sale 1918 touring car. Good shape throughout. $8,950 Firm. Original motor with electric start. Call 507 458 6778. pixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Real nice looking car Bob and a "more than fair price". Wished I had the extra money available now. Good luck with your sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 06:58 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

Yes they are Dayton wire wheels with New tires and tubes and yes they go with the car at that price. The front tires are not mounted yet, I am waiting for warmer weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Hi, The car is sold, going to a good home and staying local, 25 miles away, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 01:47 am:

I'm really glad that you found a local buyer. I shared the road with that car on a lot of T Totalers tours when Curly owned it. Whoever bought it got a good deal. I hope they tour with it often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 02:07 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration