FS Early Original 1914 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early Original 1914 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

I have decided to entertain selling my very nice original early 1914 barn fresh touring. Engine casting date 10/04/13. Engine and transmission are in outstanding unrestored condition. Car has been stored indoors for a majority of it's life. Speedometer indicates slightly over 7,000 miles and I believe this is accurate. Title in hand. Asking $19,500. Located in Lake Elsinore, CA. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

If anyone ponies up the bucks to buy this beauty from Mark ....

I will throw in a free girlfriend .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

jim,

That's a very generous offer. What will you do on those lonely cold nights on the road? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

I see she expands over 600%. That only occurs after you marry her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Mark,

You found a good woman & I found the road.

We are both lucky .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Jury is still out on mine. Time will tell right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

C'mon ...

She is a good woman and you know it - same one you were with a few years ago when I picked up at your Dad's place .... right ?

Every guy should be so lucky !

Good to see you at Bakersfield - good luck with the sale of your 1914 .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Does the therapist come with the girl friend or after?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Yes. I appreciate that she lets me collect all the rust I want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

What a great car I just need the $19k. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

The 14' Touring has found an outstanding new caretaker. Thank you Jonathan! Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

I really like the car it's looking so cool and we could feel the experience life he got. Personally, I will keep it as is. Hope he will find a good home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Good Evening Mark:

This outstanding Model T has great new caretakers, my wife and me. Business with you is always a pleasure.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Thank you again Jonathan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration