FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR #12

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR #12
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:52 am:

NH CARB; #12, New choke spring, new drain plug. pressure tested float. The better plates with tabs installed for more flow. You can have your choice of U=Joint spray needle or straight spray needle. Please include the number 12 with order as I have about 15 NH carbs and you may not get the one in the picture.
Please include $9.15 shipping.
Picture will be forth coming tomorrow.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:55 am:

What is the Price? Cheers, Joao

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Dave I also would be interested in a good nh carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

same here...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Dave, there is a few of us looking for price and picture. Cheers, Joao

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 12:55 am:

Holley Carburetor #12: Sorry I forgot to show price. I am asking %69.00.

Holley Carburetor #12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Dave, I need a black one with U joint for a 27. Do you have one? Cheers JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 09:08 am:

Joso: If I can find the time this week I will do one with Black Engine Paint, Engine paint is the only paint that I can find that remains on a Carb.
I don't care what you do, but I find that sooner or later you will get some gas on your carb and that will remove ANY OTHER PAINT. Any way if you want black I will have one soon.
carbs in line

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 09:11 am:

The above carbs do not have engine paint and I am sure by now NO paint. Any way they are all gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Dave, sent you a PM. Cheers, JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Dave also sent a message thanks joe mac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 01:24 am:

'Carb #12 has been spoken for. I hope I can catch up in my shop, if I do I will have #13 in the classified in a couple of days. Some day I am going to learn to say NO to incoming work.

carbs on the wall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 01:34 am:

Carburetor #12 has been spoken for. Will have more NHs on next week time permitting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Dave, Sent you a PM....please respond when you get a chance? Cheers, Joao

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration