For sale: Pair of Zenith S4BFs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale: Pair of Zenith S4BFs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:28 am:

Here are two Zenith S4BFs that are set up to run as a pair. Extended throttle shafts and W clip allow for single throttle rod and carbs to be synchronized for even pull. These ran great together on my 4 valve Rajo, I just am trying some U&Js now instead. Included are two Stan Howe adjustable main jets made for these carbs. Asking $1,500 for the set and jets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Seth, that is a very nice setup and a good deal at that price. As you and I both know, the set of adjustable jets is $200 and trying to get Stan Howe to make them is an exercise in patience!!! =)

Do you mind if I capture that dual setup photo and put it on my website as a "What you can do with 2 of these" photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 10:23 am:

Not at all, you're welcome to use any of my photos on your website at any time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 02:06 am:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

Carbs have been sold, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

So, since Seth sold those, I'll go ahead and invade this thread and say I have a matching set of those that I would sell for the same price with no manifolds and the adjustable jets included. stanhowemt@aol.com 406-949-3448 I have them listed on here for $900 each with the manifolds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

Carbs are sold! Thanks for all the interest. Sorry, I don't have any more of them but do have a lot of other Zoom Zoom carbs.

If you haven't looked: www.strombergof.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration