AC outside brakes.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: AC outside brakes.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Courtneay on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

Brand new in the box. Never even removed from the box. no rods or equalizer. $350 plus postage (that's what I paid). Currently in catalog for $495--It has just become apparent that I will probably never use them. horl@bak.rr.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Are they for large or small drum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Harry, sent you a PM as your email address doesn't seem to work.

Frank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Harry, I emailed you earlier about the brakes, and had no problems with the address you gave. If the brakes are still available, I still want them. I will follow up with a PM.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Courtneay on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

I should have put it in my ad--USA only. Postage is crazy overseas and too much potential for problems.

The brakes are small drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

If they are still available send me an email azevedo26@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

I be interested in them as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Any idea who is the maker of the brakes ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Courtneay on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 12:13 am:

I believe they were made by Larry Skidmore-at least he's the person I purchased them from. The brakes are still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 01:24 am:

Harry, the price of overseas postage is crazy, but you don't pay it. I have yet to ever have a USPS parcel go astray in all the years I have bought goods from the vendors. The only thing different for you is filling out the customs form.

Thanks for the offer.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 10:30 am:

While Pay-Pal does get their cut, the easy way to sell might be to invoice the customer thru Pay-Pal. Once the customer has payed you should be able to print the shipping label and custom forms thru Pay-Pal. I know it works for US and should work for over seas or Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Harry: Allan Bennett is correct regarding the reliability of the USPS system ... I have never had a problem with shipments to Australia ... also the customs declaration form only takes a few minutes at most to fill out ...very simple ...always an optimist...Gene French

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration