:-) - Virginia to Maryland to Pennsylvania to Texas enclosed Model T or other vehicle transport - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Virginia to Maryland to Pennsylvania to Texas enclosed Model T or other vehicle transport - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

April 26th

Dropping off in Marshall, VA 20115

Room for one vehicle to Jefferson, MD 21755

Dropping off another vehicle when I get there

Empty to Sandy Lake, PA 16145

Picking up there & headed to Burkburnett, TX 76354 with room available .... :-)

20 feet enclosed space available
6000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door height

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - MTFCI Member

My Website has been in operation since 2006

Model T Transport Click Here

I have safely transported well over 150 Model T vehicles over the years - including at least (5) Model T's to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN

Thanks !

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Jim,
where are you headed after texas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

Linus,

Not sure yet but if I head your way & you still need your trailer hauled .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

This spot is still available ...

I dropped off this rare 1966 GT Dart in Port St. Lucie, FL to Alan a couple days ago ....

There were only (50) made and only (11) are known to still remain ....

He also has #1 which has less than 300 miles on it ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:17 am:

I am waiting out bad weather in North Carolina ...

I will be dropping off in Virginia on April 27th.

Space is still available from there to Maryland - then Pennsylvania - then Texas .... :-)

Freighter Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:06 am:

April 27th

Empty trailer in Maryland ......

Leaving for Pennsylvania later today ......

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Did you receive my voicemail regarding potential vehicle pickup in Houston that is headed to Connecticut? Thanks.

Mike Hanson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the phone call.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration