WANTED, for 1926 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED, for 1926 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Looking for both body sills for 1926 Coupe from behind door to rear of car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:08 am:

I think you are looking for the sub frame, I made mine out of 16 ga and attached the to the part that was left, I don't think you will find them unless Model T Haven might have them.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

I have a right rear quarter panel from either a 26 0r 27 coupe body that has the rear sub frame piece. I had another complete 26-27 subframe here for awhile and they were different in the rear area,either diff between years or body styles,I don't know. This one was probably rodded at some time as the fender well is cut out and there is some extra metal welded in but I think the sub frame piece is okay. It has been snowing here all day so I can't look at it now,if you want some pics I can get them after the melt. I would want to sell the frame piece with the panel,I'm too old,tired and busy to try to remove it. Holler if interested at $150.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 12:13 am:

Steve, there is indeed a difference in 26-27 coupe trunk floors. the trunk floor that are currently reproduced are of the early variety. My late 27 trunk floor was different, but I had to use the early one to replace it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration